My friend Suzie Ellett started way back in June recruiting people to join her in the Washington DC Ragnar Relay Race. This is a race of 200 miles across Maryland into DC. There are two vans that include 6 runners and 1 driver. Each runner runs her leg and then passes off to the next runner. Each runner has 3 legs to complete. Runners run day and night until the 200 miles are complete. Well - I agreeded and am so happy I did! This was just an amazing experience! Our team name was Mormons on the Run. I was runner 7 (the first runner from Van 2) and my three legs were: Leg 1 - 7.9 miles Very Hard; Leg 2 - 5 miles Mederate; Leg 3 - 2.2 miles Easy. This was an amazing experience and one I will never forget!
Suzie, Robyn, Heidi, Amy, Lindsay
Carla, Julie, Helen, Leah, Tiffany
Jen and Suzie
Shelly, Lindsay, Helen
Waiting to run my first let
Waiting for Tiffany
Tiffany hands off to me
Hills Conquered!! 2 miles left to go!
Lindsay
Helen
Jen
Eric
Eric hands off to Suzie (Last runner for Van 2)
Van 2 Runners: Jen, Eric, Shelly, Suzie, Lindsay, Helen
Driver: Zac
No comments:
Post a Comment